ES File Explorer APK is a great tool for managing files and programs. It comes with many extra features like a tool to kill running apps, live cloud drive storage (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Skydrive), and an FTP client so you can use it on your mobile device as well your computer. The program allows any Android user to easily manage all their files, being able to access anything on their mobile device and then share it, if they want to.
It is a very useful tool for more advanced Android users, as it will put a lot of possibilities at your fingertips. ES File Explorer for Android phones and tablets is a free application that extensively expands the management functions offered by this operating system.
Why should we download ES File Explorer?
ES File Explorer APK is a free file finder and app manager developed by EStrongs Inc. With this app, you can easily navigate through the folders on your device. This makes it easy to find, open, move, copy and move files between different locations in your gadget, Basically, ES File Explorer works just like other file management apps like File Manager or X-plore File Manager.
These applications allow you to view the contents of your device in a hierarchical format without having to connect it to a computer or use any of the built-in groups of devices that require wired connections. It is a powerful and free local and network file manager and application manager, file manager, network manager, media manager. Users all over the world have chosen the most powerful file manager!
What can we do by using ES File Explorer APK?
With the ES File Explorer, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device and cloud storage. Moreover, you can find how many files and apps you have on your device in a jiffy as soon as you open the file manager. Manage your files as you would on your desktop or laptop using multi-select, cut/copy/paste, move, create, delete, rename, search, share, hide, create shortcuts, and bookmark.
Uploading photos, watching movies, and managing your 3G connection is now easier. When working with your files, you’ll have the classic options you’re used to on desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete, and rename. But, you can also send files to anyone via email. You can also decompress ZIP or RAR files, access document contents in many different file types, and even access content on your computer over WiFi.
- Administration tools for root users.
- Function to clean and remove useless files on our phones.
- Increase speed and free up RAM by deleting running tasks.
- Search for files by Bluetooth connection between connected devices.
- Manage files remotely from your computer. Accessed via WiFi.
- Compress and decompress files in RAR and ZIP format.
- A tool for displaying text in various formats, including an editor.
- A file manager that allows the installation of applications and scans compressed files.
- Multimedia explorer that allows you to play music, videos, open photos, and documents.
- Manage applications by categorizing, installing, and uninstalling them or creating backups.
- Cloud storage is similar to other online services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or Box.
- Perform all kinds of actions like cut and paste, create, remove, move, rename, search, share, send, hide, create shortcuts…
- Functions for FTP and WebDAV clients to control files on servers just as if they were stored on the device’s SD card
- Makes navigation easy.
- Compressed files support
- Intuitive user interface
- Admin’s cloud storage capabilities
- Click on Fraud issues.
- Frequent ads and pop-ups
With ES File Explorer APK, you can easily search for the files you need. You can either scan the folders manually, or you can use the search bar and just type in the name of the file you’re looking for. Apart from presenting the files in an easy-to-access folder format, the app also allows you to access sites that you might not be able to access through your operating system.
One of the advantages of Android over the iPhone has always been the original file explorer. They are more flexible than those on iOS and are very similar to what we find on our PC, for example, on Windows or Mac. But this does not mean that it cannot be improved or expanded. This allows you to view system files. However, note that modifying system files may cause applications to stop working properly.